An Electric Beach Cruiser for Everyone, even those who don't live at the beach! Made in the USA!
The Electric Bike Company Model C is a traditional style cruiser E-bike, easy to ride, yet powerful and able to get you anywhere you want to go. Packed with innovative features, stunning style, comfort, and capability, the Model C is the first and last word in a cruiser E-Bike. This is a perfect platform for low-key riding on streets, sidewalks, bicycle paths, etc., everything from just getting from point A to point B, to commuting, running errands, or just getting out and enjoying the sunshine and a little exercise.
The Model C is the top-tube version of the same platform that the Model S (Step-Through) is built on. We normally only stock Model S since the Step-Through is more universal, but you can come ride a Model S and then order your OWN personalized version of the Model C!
Key specs of the Model S include:
- Rider Size Range - 5'2" to 6'10", up to 380 lbs. - fully adjustable seat and handlebars for a FULL range of riders 5'2" and up - see the Model M for riders shorter than 5'2". CycleZoo will adjust YOUR bike to fit YOU perfectly!
- FOUR battery size options, from 12Ah to 36Ah, for an effective cruising range of 60 to 190 miles. 5-YEAR Warranty on Battery!
- BOTH Pedal-Assist AND a Thumb-Operated throttle so you can choose if you want to pedal and have electric assist help you go, or you just want to use the throttle to propel the bike while you sit on it.
- 20 or 28 mph top speed, depending upon the assist option you configure in the menu on the dash
- Tektro "Dorado" hydraulic disc brakes with safety electrical motor disconnect wiring and 4 piston calipers
- 56T chainring, 170 mm forged alloy cranks
- Direct (single speed) drive train OR optional 7 speed Shimano derailleur
- 18T cog freewheel for medium to hilly terrain
- Locking hand stitched vegan leather grips w/Aluminum secure ends for non slip - available in Black or Tan
- 27" wide steel cruiser handlebars w/Adjustable stem from 0 - 60 degrees angle to fit any rider
- Kickstand with non-slip sole & wide reinforced rubber foot - prevents slipping and sinking into soft surfaces
- LCD Color display, multi level menu system, compact, user friendly screen with USB outlet for charging your devices
- Full front and rear LED lighting
- 1250 Watt Hub Motor w/10-YEAR WARRANTY!
- Wellgo aluminum, integrated bearing pedals with comfort non slip rubber
- Double walled, aluminum 2″ ebike rims
- Custom, leather,300 x 300 x 100mm thick seat, high density foam, elastomer bumpers for support and comfort - available in Black or Tan
- 30.4mm x 300mm ridgid aluminum seatpost - up to 350lbs capacity. Plus optional Satori suspension seatpost (350lbs) or Suntour suspension seatpost (350lbs) for added comfort
- Schwalbe Fat Frank puncture resistant ebike tires. Optional upgrade -Continental Contact Plus City E50, puncture resistant, low rolling resistance to save battery power for longer-distance riders
Ordering YOUR EBC EBike:
Electric Bike Company will build YOUR e-bike to order IF we don't have one in stock that meets your needs, giving you a plethora of options for colors on virtually every part of the bike, plus a TON of options and accessories you can add to your bike to personalize it for exactly how you plan to use it! It typically takes 4-6 weeks lead time for your customized bike to arrive. As an authorized Retailer for Electric Bike Company, CycleZoo can help you every step of the way in configuring your bike, and it all starts on the EBC web site configurator link below - use this to get an idea of what you want and then contact us to get it ordered and delivered HERE for you to pick up. If you would like some help in selecting options to meet your needs, we'll be thrilled to help you!
About Electric Bike Company:
Electric Bike Company is located in Newport Beach, California, where all of the EBC bikes are manufactured by skilled craftsmen, and in fact each EBC bike is assembled by a SINGLE person to ensure attention to detail and unparalleled quality. Electric Bike Company bikes are assembled with PREMIUM components, unheard of in other brands in the same price range. Not only are you getting an American-Made product, you're getting a high quality product at the same price as a much "cheaper" product shipped in from Asia.