Speedway 5 Electric Scooter
For the 5th anniversary of Speedway Electric Scooters, the Speedway 5 Dual is launched! The Speedway 5 has been completely reworked and features 3,600 watt max dual BLDC motors, best in class 23.4Ah battery, dual air spring suspension, and LED logo mood lighting to match. The Speedway 5 Electric Scooter blows away the competition.
BLDC DUAL HUB MOTOR 3600W MAX
For the first time ever in a Speedway Electric Scooter, powerful dual motors come standard. The frame has been strengthened to match that extra power. With a max output of 3600w and the ability to climb up to a 37% grade, you won't be lacking in power or wishing you had more!
DUAL AIR SPRING SUSPENSION
The front and rear air spring suspension provides the smoothest ride in any conditions.
EASY WHEEL SYSTEM
Separating the wheel from the hub makes for easy tire changes. The wide tubeless tires allow you to use tire repair kits should you ever get a flat.
The Speedway 5 comes standard with headlights, tail lights, side lights, and even LED Logo mood lighting. The Speedway 5 is sure to brighten up those night rides.
The new EYE LCD throttle makes operation intuitive and quick. It houses all your settings and shows you everything you would want to know about your scooter. It is compatible with an optional fingerprint reader for added security.
- Motor: MAX 3,600 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 60 volt - 23.4 Ah – 1.4 kW/h – China Cells
- Charge time: 13 hours with standard charger, 7 hours with 2 standard chargers, 4 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 75 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 40 mph
- Climbing Grade: 37% depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Disk brakes with regenerative electric brake
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 70 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
Speedway 5 Manual: Click for PDF