E-Bike Service & Parts
CycleZoo offers bicycle maintenance and repair service, and parts, ONLY for the bike brands sold in our store. Complimentary safety checks and minor adjustments are offered free of charge to the original owner of any E-Bike purchased at CycleZoo for the lifetime of your ownership of the bike. We do ask that you make an appointment to bring your bike in, so we can give you the full attention you deserve!
If you own an E-Bike of a brand that IS carried in the CycleZoo store, BUT you purchased it online or from another dealer, we are only able to offer LIMITED services to you. We DO offer the Annual Tune-Up service below, but we DO NOT offer most other maintenance, troubleshooting or diagnosis services for bikes NOT purchased at CycleZoo. Our service department is dedicated to serving the customers who have purchased E-Bikes from us, we are not a general bicycle service center. For warranty coverage on these brands, see the warranty coverage information farther down this page.
See our $99 Annual Tune-Up Special Below!
IF YOU HAVE AN EBIKE OF A BRAND NOT CARRIED IN OUR STORE WHICH YOU PURCHASED ONLINE OR IN ANOTHER STORE, WE CANNOT PROVIDE ANY SERVICE OR PARTS, INCLUDING BATTERY REPAIR/REPLACEMENT, ELECTRICAL DIAGNOSIS, ETC. WE RECOMMEND YOU CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY FOR THIS.
The bike brands we sell all come with manufacturer warranty coverage, which can be obtained directly from the manufacturer or we can coordinate this for you. If you have a warranty issue with a bike purchased here, you can choose to contact us or contact the manufacturer directly. If you have a bike from a brand we carry but NOT purchased from us, we cannot offer warranty repair services for your bike, UNLESS the repair is pre-authorized with parts and guidance on the repairs necessary provided by the manufacturer. We recommend contacting the manufacturer directly first if you purchased your E-Bike over the internet direct from the manufacturer or from another dealer. If you purchased your bike at CycleZoo we are happy to help coordinate any warranty service requests for you, just contact us to request service and we'll take it from there.
ANNUAL E-BIKE TUNE-UP
CycleZoo can tune up YOUR E-Bike to ensure longevity and safety in all of your riding adventures! We recommend this service to be performed annually for casual riders, for daily commuters and/or higher mileage riders more frequent maintenance may be recommended. Contact us for advice and recommendations on maintenance for your particular riding conditions.
** THIS SERVICE IS ONLY OFFERED FOR THE BRANDS OF E-BIKES SOLD IN OUR STORE - WE DO NOT OFFER SERVICE FOR ANY OTHER BRANDS **
$99 Annual E-Bike Tune-Up* Includes:
- Check brake pads for wear and alignment
- Check brake rotors for wear and straightness
- Check brake cable tension (non-hydraulic brakes) and adjust if necessary
- Check hydraulic brake pressure and bleed system if necessary (hydraulic brakes)
- $35 additional fee applies for hydraulic system bleeding if necessary
- Check derailleur (if equipped) for proper operation
- Clean lube and adjust derailleur and shifting cable
- Check wheel spoke tension and true wheels if necessary (ADDITIONAL hourly labor charges for wheel truing will apply if necessary)
- Check headset tightness
- Check axle tightness and alignment
- Check pedal tightness
- Check torque on all fasteners including handlebars, fenders, racks etc.
- Clean and inspect entire bicycle including frame, suspension and other components
- Test-ride and verify proper function of all components
* Base price for service includes the labor and service supplies to complete all items listed. Any additional repairs found to be necessary or component replacements required will incur additional fees for parts and labor. We will notify you of any items and obtain your approval before proceeding with any additional service work.
CURRENT HOURLY SERVICE RATE $135 / Hr
CONTACT US to schedule service